An OB/GYN from Cameroon… By: Deborah Perry Piscone I really, really, really wanted kids all my life. At 37-years-old, I finally gave birth to beautiful, healthy twin boys. I was over the moon! Ok…now, let me be honest. I don’t remember the first year of their lives. I was a new mom with twins (I’d [...] Continue reading
- Go From Day To Night With These 3 Pieces
- Pack Chic, Pack Smart: 7 Holiday Travel Essentials No Betty Should Leave Home Without
- Your New Favorite Holiday Look + $100 Giveaway!
- 7 Ways to Achieve Social Media Happiness
- Intro to Sexting: 7 Rules to Follow Before You Hit ‘Send’
- INFOGRAPHIC: Relationships 101 – Or, Getting Back to Basics
- How to Stay Fit Over the Holidays