An OB/GYN from Cameroon… By: Deborah Perry Piscone I really, really, really wanted kids all my life. At 37-years-old, I finally gave birth to beautiful, healthy twin boys. I was over the moon! Ok…now, let me be honest. I don’t remember the first year of their lives. I was a new mom with twins (I’d [...] Continue reading
- 5 Gorgeous Hairstyles That Will Transform Your Prom look!
- 9 Great Easter Basket Ideas for Tween Girls
- Staying Connected in a Noisy World
- 7 Ways to Achieve Social Media Happiness
- 7 Tips for Moving In Together ... Without Going Broke
- Easy Ways to Perfect Your Posture
- What's Your Nightly Skin Ritual? Do You Have One?
- 5 Reasons Why He Won't Marry You
- The 6 Most Important Tips for Teaching Your Kids How to Be Self-Sufficient