In Her Words What Word Describes You? Reflections on Eat, Pray, Love By: Kristin Johnson My book club recently read Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. I enjoyed it because there are so many parts of this woman’s story that we all can relate to. It was definitely the first book in quite some time [...] Continue reading
- 5 Gorgeous Hairstyles That Will Transform Your Prom look!
- 9 Great Easter Basket Ideas for Tween Girls
- Staying Connected in a Noisy World
- 7 Ways to Achieve Social Media Happiness
- 7 Tips for Moving In Together ... Without Going Broke
- Easy Ways to Perfect Your Posture
- What's Your Nightly Skin Ritual? Do You Have One?
- 5 Reasons Why He Won't Marry You
- The 6 Most Important Tips for Teaching Your Kids How to Be Self-Sufficient