In Her Words Public Humiliation and the Dutiful Woman I wouldn’t be on that stage with Eliot Spitzer By: Kristin Blank My father cheated on my mother for almost three years before she divorced him. Tolerance for infidelity is not in my nature. Last week, when I watched now-former New York governor Eliot Spitzer’s wife, [...] Continue reading
- DIY Flower Crown
- Summertime Means Being #UpForWhatever
- Back To School Savings and WIN $100 Amex Gift Card!
- App Obsessed Featuring GemShare
- Defending Our Sisters
- Cheers to Watermelon Infused Cocktails!
- 5 Essentials Tips on How to Keep Your Skin Safe at the Beach
- Plan a Seamless Summer Trip For the Wanderlust Traveler in You