In Her Words Public Humiliation and the Dutiful Woman I wouldn’t be on that stage with Eliot Spitzer By: Kristin Blank My father cheated on my mother for almost three years before she divorced him. Tolerance for infidelity is not in my nature. Last week, when I watched now-former New York governor Eliot Spitzer’s wife, [...] Continue reading
- Go From Day To Night With These 3 Pieces
- Pack Chic, Pack Smart: 7 Holiday Travel Essentials No Betty Should Leave Home Without
- Your New Favorite Holiday Look + $100 Giveaway!
- 7 Ways to Achieve Social Media Happiness
- Intro to Sexting: 7 Rules to Follow Before You Hit ‘Send’
- INFOGRAPHIC: Relationships 101 – Or, Getting Back to Basics
- How to Stay Fit Over the Holidays