In Her Words Public Humiliation and the Dutiful Woman I wouldn’t be on that stage with Eliot Spitzer By: Kristin Blank My father cheated on my mother for almost three years before she divorced him. Tolerance for infidelity is not in my nature. Last week, when I watched now-former New York governor Eliot Spitzer’s wife, […] Continue reading
- Nobiyo™ Freshwear–Bringing Back Your Confidence!
- Contest: Don’t Let Dryness Bring you Down!
- Your New Favorite Chicken Enchiladas (with gluten-free and grain-free tortillas!)
- Help! My Teeth are Turning One Ugly Yellow!!
- How to Know If You’re Ready to Settle Down (Expert Advice Ahead!)
- 10 Snazzy Nail Polish and Lipstick Combos for Every Type of Gal
- Take Back Your Beauty With One Product
- 10 Easy Ways to Feel Sexy Today