In Her Words Public Humiliation and the Dutiful Woman I wouldn’t be on that stage with Eliot Spitzer By: Kristin Blank My father cheated on my mother for almost three years before she divorced him. Tolerance for infidelity is not in my nature. Last week, when I watched now-former New York governor Eliot Spitzer’s wife, [...] Continue reading
- How to Stay Fit Over the Holidays
- Boost Your Radiance With These 5 Uplifting Tips
- Feeling SAD? 5 Ways to Beat the Winter Blues
- How to Find Comfort in Your Own Skin
- Trade Your Way to the Perfect Fashion Fix with Little Black Bag
- 5 Ways to Refresh and Achieve Inner Success
- Should You Walk Away From a Fight With Your Partner?