On Thursday, Gabby Douglas became the first African-American woman and the first woman of color to win the individual all-round gold at the 2012 Olympics. Congratulations! Continue reading
- Help! My Teeth are Turning One Ugly Yellow!!
- 22 Perfect Gift Ideas For Mother's Day
- 5 Ways to Refresh and Achieve Inner Success
- How to Get Sexy Legs for Spring (and Summer!)
- 6 Girly Presents to Buy Yourself for Mother's Day (OK, They'd Make Great Gifts for Other People Too)
- 5 Steps to a Safe Pedicure
- Why Laughter Is the Best Medicine