Woman to Women “My Space” Mommy Dearest Are teens safe on the Internet? By: Mary Beth Sammons Several months ago, MySpace became a closed account in the life of my 15-year-old daughter’s Internet world. On that day, I became “Mean Mom” reacting to the latest Mean Girl drama. I couldn’t stand the heartache this cyberspace [...] Continue reading
- How to Cope with a Holiday Breakup
- Joe Jonas: Disney Stars React
- Congrats, Christian Slater!
- Making Katy Perry's Red Velvet Wearable
- How to Rock Colorful Eyeliner
- Check Out Our Chat With Sonia Kashuk!
- The 2013 Kardashian Kristmas Kard Disaster
- Time to Ditch the Technology?
- Gaga or Gagadoll?
- We Found Your Holiday Party Outfit
- First Look: Kate Moss' Playboy Cover
Relationships are awesome - don't get us wrong - but we kind of miss these things about being single. — YourTango
And the latest major pop culture baby name inspirations are... — The Frisky
Rita Ora is getting involved with '50 Shades of Grey' - but not for the reason you think! — YourTango
Be honest: Is anyone actually planning on buying Jay-Z's insanely priced Barneys collection? — The Frisky
Can mommyhood be monetized? — The Daily Beast
Move over, Lindsey Vonn - skiing prodigy Mikaela Shiffrin is in the house! — The Daily Beast
Put down that apricot scrub! These exfoliating methods are about to shake up your beauty routine! — YouBeauty
According to science, fear of eternal loneliness makes single people settle for bad relationships. Don't become a statistic! — The Frisky
Getting bullied in the workplace? Here's how to cope. — YourTango