In the News Your Napkin: Not Just for Chin Dabbing Anymore Companies return to diner-style brainstorming By: Nicole Christie I have always hated flow charts, spreadsheets, and multiple-page manifestos declaring a company’s “corporate direction” or “mission statement” or “next generation” plan to do whatever it is that will supposedly streamline processes, enhance profits, and engage [...] Continue reading
- Trend Alert! Wear White All Year Long
- Comfort During that Time of the Month
- The IT Nail Polishes for Fall
- Is Happiness a Choice?
- 5 Biggest First-Time Sex Mistakes
- 5 Ways a Bad Relationship Can Make You Sick
- I Love That I Can Be 'The Cool Mom' with Capri Sun (While Still Being a Healthy Mom!)
- Back To School Savings and WIN $100 Amex Gift Card!
- Defending Our Sisters