In the News Your Napkin: Not Just for Chin Dabbing Anymore Companies return to diner-style brainstorming By: Nicole Christie I have always hated flow charts, spreadsheets, and multiple-page manifestos declaring a company’s “corporate direction” or “mission statement” or “next generation” plan to do whatever it is that will supposedly streamline processes, enhance profits, and engage […] Continue reading
- FIGHTING WITH REAL MEDICINE NOT MYTH: Cold sores are ugly and uncomfortable, but can be easily healed
- My Life is About to be
- CONTEST! Nobiyo™ Freshwear is Helping You Bring Back Your Confidence!
- Finally! Clean Products for Your Home and Your Cat
- So, what if? Good Behavior, Living by Your Rules!
- Divorce: From Chaos to Tranquility
- Your New Favorite Chicken Enchiladas (with gluten-free and grain-free tortillas!)