In the News Your Napkin: Not Just for Chin Dabbing Anymore Companies return to diner-style brainstorming By: Nicole Christie I have always hated flow charts, spreadsheets, and multiple-page manifestos declaring a company’s “corporate direction” or “mission statement” or “next generation” plan to do whatever it is that will supposedly streamline processes, enhance profits, and engage […] Continue reading
- Help! My Teeth are Turning One Ugly Yellow!!
- 22 Perfect Gift Ideas For Mother's Day
- 5 Ways to Refresh and Achieve Inner Success
- How to Get Sexy Legs for Spring (and Summer!)
- 6 Girly Presents to Buy Yourself for Mother's Day (OK, They'd Make Great Gifts for Other People Too)
- 5 Steps to a Safe Pedicure
- Why Laughter Is the Best Medicine