In the News Your Napkin: Not Just for Chin Dabbing Anymore Companies return to diner-style brainstorming By: Nicole Christie I have always hated flow charts, spreadsheets, and multiple-page manifestos declaring a company’s “corporate direction” or “mission statement” or “next generation” plan to do whatever it is that will supposedly streamline processes, enhance profits, and engage [...] Continue reading
- Perfect Gifts for Travel Addicts
- Amanda Bynes: Home for the Holidays
- Win It! Get Supernatural with 'The Diviners!'
- Kim K: A Modern-Day Marie Antoinette?
- Black Friday Sales Don't Stop After Friday
- Love Lessons from 'The Princess Bride'
- How to Cope with a Holiday Breakup
- Joe Jonas: Disney Stars React
- Congrats, Christian Slater!
- Making Katy Perry's Red Velvet Wearable
- Check Out Our Chat With Sonia Kashuk!
How to get married at the top of the Empire State Building on Valentine's Day. What an event! — YourTango
'Tis the season for large corporations to steal from independent artists. Siiiiiiigh. — The Frisky
Uh oh - could this favorite pastime be ruining your relationship? Plus, what to do about it. — YourTango
Julianne Hough's new hair extensions: Love it or leave it? — The Frisky
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new Wonder Woman! — The Daily Beast
Can mommyhood be monetized? — The Daily Beast
Tricky, tricky - in a good way! Use this handy tips to take your makeup from day to night with ease! — YouBeauty
On calling 'Cosmopolitan' a deeply feminist magazine. — The Frisky
Just got dumped? These five feel-good tips wil help heal your broken heart. — YourTango