The Heartbreak of a Stillborn When a birth is also a death By: Elaine Jarvik The bad news often comes at 20 weeks, during the fetal ultrasound, a normally celebratory occasion in which the expectant mother and father are waiting for the word boy or girl. But now, suddenly, there are other words: anencephaly, hypoplastic, […] Continue reading
- FIGHTING WITH REAL MEDICINE NOT MYTH: Cold sores are ugly and uncomfortable, but can be easily healed
- My Life is About to be
- CONTEST! Nobiyo™ Freshwear is Helping You Bring Back Your Confidence!
- Finally! Clean Products for Your Home and Your Cat
- So, what if? Good Behavior, Living by Your Rules!
- Divorce: From Chaos to Tranquility
- Your New Favorite Chicken Enchiladas (with gluten-free and grain-free tortillas!)