The Heartbreak of a Stillborn When a birth is also a death By: Elaine Jarvik The bad news often comes at 20 weeks, during the fetal ultrasound, a normally celebratory occasion in which the expectant mother and father are waiting for the word boy or girl. But now, suddenly, there are other words: anencephaly, hypoplastic, [...] Continue reading
- 5 Ways to Host the Perfect Outdoor BBQ
- The Complete Guide to Update Your Bar Cart For Summer
- 5 Ways to Maintain Your Bikini Body and Stay Motivated This Summer
- NY Chic City Style vs LA Cool Style
- Staying Connected in a Noisy World
- 7 Ways to Achieve Social Media Happiness
- What's Your Nightly Skin Ritual? Do You Have One?