The Heartbreak of a Stillborn When a birth is also a death By: Elaine Jarvik The bad news often comes at 20 weeks, during the fetal ultrasound, a normally celebratory occasion in which the expectant mother and father are waiting for the word boy or girl. But now, suddenly, there are other words: anencephaly, hypoplastic, [...] Continue reading
- Go From Day To Night With These 3 Pieces
- Pack Chic, Pack Smart: 7 Holiday Travel Essentials No Betty Should Leave Home Without
- Your New Favorite Holiday Look + $100 Giveaway!
- 7 Ways to Achieve Social Media Happiness
- Intro to Sexting: 7 Rules to Follow Before You Hit ‘Send’
- INFOGRAPHIC: Relationships 101 – Or, Getting Back to Basics
- How to Stay Fit Over the Holidays