The Heartbreak of a Stillborn When a birth is also a death By: Elaine Jarvik The bad news often comes at 20 weeks, during the fetal ultrasound, a normally celebratory occasion in which the expectant mother and father are waiting for the word boy or girl. But now, suddenly, there are other words: anencephaly, hypoplastic, […] Continue reading
- Help! My Teeth are Turning One Ugly Yellow!!
- 22 Perfect Gift Ideas For Mother's Day
- 5 Ways to Refresh and Achieve Inner Success
- How to Get Sexy Legs for Spring (and Summer!)
- 6 Girly Presents to Buy Yourself for Mother's Day (OK, They'd Make Great Gifts for Other People Too)
- 5 Steps to a Safe Pedicure
- Why Laughter Is the Best Medicine