Woman to Woman Outsmarting Ingrown Hairs Stop painful, unsightly bumps at the source -Paige Herman-Axel We’re in the home stretch of summer, so there’s no doubt that the last few months of shaving and waxing have resulted in at least one ingrown hair – a hair that curls back on itself and starts growing beneath [...] Continue reading
- 3 Steps to Ready Your Closet for Your New Spring Wardrobe!
- 12 Out of This World Celestial Pieces for Spring
- 7 Ways to Achieve Social Media Happiness
- 7 Tips for Moving In Together ... Without Going Broke
- Easy Ways to Perfect Your Posture
- What's Your Nightly Skin Ritual? Do You Have One?
- 5 Reasons Why He Won't Marry You
- The 6 Most Important Tips for Teaching Your Kids How to Be Self-Sufficient