Just the Facts, Betty Women Veterans and Military Sexual Trauma How our women in uniform are suffering By: Kelly Keenan Trumpbour Of the 60,000 veterans diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder by the Department of Veterans Affairs in 2007, 22 percent were women who suffered from “military sexual trauma,” a term used to describe sexual assault [...] Continue reading
- 5 Gorgeous Hairstyles That Will Transform Your Prom look!
- 9 Great Easter Basket Ideas for Tween Girls
- Staying Connected in a Noisy World
- 7 Ways to Achieve Social Media Happiness
- 7 Tips for Moving In Together ... Without Going Broke
- Easy Ways to Perfect Your Posture
- What's Your Nightly Skin Ritual? Do You Have One?
- 5 Reasons Why He Won't Marry You
- The 6 Most Important Tips for Teaching Your Kids How to Be Self-Sufficient