That Knight in Armor Isn’t Coming Students study unrealistic portrayals of romance in media By: KJ Lang Romance isn’t dead in one University of Wisconsin-La Crosse classroom. But it does get a reality check. Just listen to students in the three-week course “Sex, Love and Romance in the Mass Media.” The discussion topic: “The Notebook,” […] Continue reading
- FIGHTING WITH REAL MEDICINE NOT MYTH: Cold sores are ugly and uncomfortable, but can be easily healed
- My Life is About to be
- CONTEST! Nobiyo™ Freshwear is Helping You Bring Back Your Confidence!
- Finally! Clean Products for Your Home and Your Cat
- So, what if? Good Behavior, Living by Your Rules!
- Divorce: From Chaos to Tranquility
- Your New Favorite Chicken Enchiladas (with gluten-free and grain-free tortillas!)