lies

11. How can I tell if men are lying in online dating?

ASK REAL GUYS How can I tell if men are lying in online dating? Dear ASK REAL GUYS: I recently tried online dating. But, in this forum, how can I distinguish between a liar and someone who’s being honest? I’m attractive and have a nice personality. But it seems that when I reply honestly to [...] Continue reading
Why Can't We Be Honest?

12. Why Can't We Be Honest?

In the News Why Can’t We Be Honest? Tips for full disclosure -Steven Gaffney The truth is we all lie. In fact, according to a national study, 91 percent of people admit to lying on a regular basis (and I wonder about the other 9 percent). We all lie or withhold information to some extent. [...] Continue reading