Just the Facts, Betty Women Veterans and Military Sexual Trauma How our women in uniform are suffering By: Kelly Keenan Trumpbour Of the 60,000 veterans diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder by the Department of Veterans Affairs in 2007, 22 percent were women who suffered from “military sexual trauma,” a term used to describe sexual assault […] Continue reading
- FIGHTING WITH REAL MEDICINE NOT MYTH: Cold sores are ugly and uncomfortable, but can be easily healed
- My Life is About to be
- CONTEST! Nobiyo™ Freshwear is Helping You Bring Back Your Confidence!
- Finally! Clean Products for Your Home and Your Cat
- So, what if? Good Behavior, Living by Your Rules!
- Divorce: From Chaos to Tranquility
- Your New Favorite Chicken Enchiladas (with gluten-free and grain-free tortillas!)