Just the Facts, Betty Women Veterans and Military Sexual Trauma How our women in uniform are suffering By: Kelly Keenan Trumpbour Of the 60,000 veterans diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder by the Department of Veterans Affairs in 2007, 22 percent were women who suffered from “military sexual trauma,” a term used to describe sexual assault [...] Continue reading
- 3 Steps to Ready Your Closet for Your New Spring Wardrobe!
- Great Relationship or Great Sex: Which Would You Choose?
- Target Cartwheel Review + Your Chance to Win $1,000 Target Giftcard®
- How to Buy a Bra (You're Probably Doing it Wrong!)
- The Emotions of Fertility: You're Not Alone
- Dessert... for Breakfast?
- Road Test: Klix Makeup Brushes
- Dress for Your Body Type: Work It at The Office!
- Should You Have Sex with Your Ex?
Inside the multimillion-dollar vitamin hoax. — The Daily Beast
Uh oh - if Plan B fails, what's Plan C? — The Daily Beast
The only guide to highlighting and contouring you'll ever need. — YouBeauty