In Her Words Public Humiliation and the Dutiful Woman I wouldn’t be on that stage with Eliot Spitzer By: Kristin Blank My father cheated on my mother for almost three years before she divorced him. Tolerance for infidelity is not in my nature. Last week, when I watched now-former New York governor Eliot Spitzer’s wife, [...] Continue reading
- Trend Alert! Wear White All Year Long
- Comfort During that Time of the Month
- The IT Nail Polishes for Fall
- Is Happiness a Choice?
- 5 Biggest First-Time Sex Mistakes
- 5 Ways a Bad Relationship Can Make You Sick
- I Love That I Can Be 'The Cool Mom' with Capri Sun (While Still Being a Healthy Mom!)
- Back To School Savings and WIN $100 Amex Gift Card!
- Defending Our Sisters