Five Communication Myths Supposed solutions often root of problems By: Steven Gaffney When resolving problems or issues with others, we typically rely on one of the five myths of communication. We mistakenly attempt to use them as solutions, but they can actually compound the problem. Myth #1: Time Heals all Wounds. The truth is: time […] Continue reading
- FIGHTING WITH REAL MEDICINE NOT MYTH: Cold sores are ugly and uncomfortable, but can be easily healed
- My Life is About to be
- CONTEST! Nobiyo™ Freshwear is Helping You Bring Back Your Confidence!
- Finally! Clean Products for Your Home and Your Cat
- So, what if? Good Behavior, Living by Your Rules!
- Divorce: From Chaos to Tranquility
- Your New Favorite Chicken Enchiladas (with gluten-free and grain-free tortillas!)