Just the Facts, Betty Women Veterans and Military Sexual Trauma How our women in uniform are suffering By: Kelly Keenan Trumpbour Of the 60,000 veterans diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder by the Department of Veterans Affairs in 2007, 22 percent were women who suffered from “military sexual trauma,” a term used to describe sexual assault [...] Continue reading
- How to Find Comfort in Your Own Skin
- The Best Ways to Prepare a Healthy Lunchbox For This Back to School Season
- Boost Your Radiance With These 5 Uplifting Tips
- Our Favorite Crooner is Back!
- Staying Connected in a Noisy World
- Trade Your Way to the Perfect Fashion Fix with Little Black Bag
- 5 Ways to Refresh and Achieve Inner Success