Think Pink! 23 Beauty Picks for Breast Cancer Awareness!
We’ve got the goods on skincare, fragrance, and beauty lines that will keep you pretty in pink and donate proceeds towards finding hope for a cure.
If you’re running low on a product, or need something new, check out pink products this month. Not only will the cheery color brighten up your bath or boudoir, each pink purchase will go to a non-proft that aids breast cancer awareness, research and out reach.
1. Boom Boom Push-Up Brow Highlighting Pencil ($10, boomboombrowbar.com). Give yourself an instant eyelift with this highlighting pencil. Great for both daily use and all eye colors! Boom Boom Brow Bar is donating 10 percent of sales to the American Cancer Society.
2. e.l.f. Cosmetics Glitter Gloss in Twinkle Pink and Glossy Gloss in Wild Watermelon ($3 each, $6 set, eyeslipface.com). Get them together or separately, Glitter Gloss in Twinkle Pink and Glossy Gloss in Wild Watermelon both come with a high-shine finish and rich color. All proceeds will benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
3. Violent Lips: The Pink Ribbon Line ($9.99 for a set of three, violentlips.com). Give hope for a cure a kiss on the lips with these temporary lip tattoos in three exclusive pink ribbon patterns. Violent Lips is donating $2 per package to the National Breast Cancer Coalition.
4. ULTA Beauty’s Windows of Love – Donate with a Kiss Campaign ($1, ulta.com). Cover the store windows of ULTA beauty stores with $1 “kiss” decals and register to win a beauty bag of pink products! One winner per store will be chosen by random drawing. With every $10 contribution, customers will receive their choice of an umbrella or cosmetic bag and a donation of $7 will go to Breast Cancer Research Foundation. If you prefer to not receive an umbrella or cosmetic bag, ULTA will donate 100 percent of the contribution to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
5. The Look Pro Lip Plumper ($13.50, thelookstore.com). Plump your lips up in two shades of hot pink lip gloss! THE LOOK STORE is donating $1 from the sale of every lip plumper to the Foundation for Living Beauty.
6. Gl?minerals Special Edition Lip Gloss in Pink Blossom ($16, gloprofessional.com). Snag this high-shine pink lip gloss at your beauty counter this month. Gl?minerals is contributing 20 percent of sales to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
7. Elizabeth Grant Light Up Your Lips Gloss in Sweet Pink ($20, elizabethgrant.com). This sexy lip gloss also includes an LED light and gold mirror for quick and easy touch ups. Elizabeth Grant will donate 20 percent of online sales to Breast Cancer Awareness programs.
8. Pink Wishes Colour & Effects Nail Polish Duo ($20,bloom.com). Wear pink with pride on your fingers and toes with Pink Wishes dual nail polishes that layer beautifully for a sweet pink shine.
9. Josie Maran Think Pink Mini Blush & Lip Gloss Duo ($16, josiemarancosmetics.com). This Argan oil infused duo will keep you in the pink all year long! Josie is donating 15 percent of sales from her Think Pink Collection to the City of Hope Cancer Treatment Center.
10. Pravana Intense Therapy Leave-In and Super Shape Hair Spray ($30 set, $17 each at a participating salon). Keep your hair super bouncy and sleek with hairspray that provides you the lift and volume you need. Hairspray comes in a special edition pink bag. Pravana is donating $1 from each purchase to the Beauty Bus Foundation for the month of October. To find a salon near you that carries this duo, please use their online store locator.
11. Upper Canada Soap Shower Queen Shower Caps ($12, uppercanadasoap.com). Be a bathing beauty in 100 percent waterproof shower caps that comes in a wide variety of pink-friendly designs. Upper Canada Soap will give $.50 from sales proceeds directly to the Susan G. Komen Foundation for Breast Cancer Research.
12. Cricket Limited Edition Pink Scroll Friction Dryer ($49.99, folica.com).Get smooth, silky hair with Cricket’s ceramic blow dryer with Ionic Tourmaline that adds shine and help eliminates frizz. A portion of the sales of the dryer with go to the Susan G, Komen Foundation.
Fab buys on skin care and fragrance up next!