What Guys Want: Bedroom Manners
One guy’s perspective on bedroom etiquette.
When you think of manners, perhaps you may think they only apply to high tea or a family dinner. But etiquette in the bedroom is crucial, according to Marie Claire blogger Rich Santos. It’s not just how good your oral sex skills may be, guys are also paying attention if your etiquette is on point. Check out Rich’s 9 politeness pointers when getting it on.
1. Don’t try to give me a hand job: I can do that myself.
2. Have a sense of humor: This is supposed to be fun afterall!
3. Don’t tell me to make you feel a certain way: Don’t be a military commander in bed. Show what you want (see 4).
4. Do Make It Obvious When I’m Doing Something Good: Act like you like it and he’ll keep doing it – again and again!
5. Don’t Do Anything Too Long: Men actually don’t want oral for 2 hours.
Read the rest of this guy’s tips at Marie Claire.
Tell us: What’s YOUR most important bedroom manner?
Libby Keatinge is a senior editor at BettyConfidential.