Wheels of Fortune
What his car says about him
By: Kelly Keenan Trumpbour
A car says so much about a guy, but not in the way most men think it does. Usually, men focus on the type of car they are driving and how women react to its status. I understand. A great car is like a wicked pair of stilettos. Both can raise your sex appeal instantaneously. But just as most men would admit that they would rather have a date who wore comfortable shoes and didn’t wobble all night, most women would rather have a guy who treats his car as a useful and enjoyable accessory – nothing more, nothing less. Here are some of the things a woman might be registering when those shiny wheels roll up at her door:
- A super expensive car is impressive, but not if you can’t afford it.
- A hybrid car has just as much (if not more) sex appeal than a muscle car.
- The stubble-chinned loner riding a motorcycle works in romance novels. Bugs in teeth, straddling the seat, and premature deafness lose their glamour pretty quickly.
- If your car is polished within an inch of its life every time we see you, it’s safe to assume you don’t have any other hobbies.
- Fast food wrappers littering the interior can be a tad annoying.
- Fast food wrappers with food still in them are down-right disgusting.
- Overpowering air fresheners might make us wonder if you do part time work for the mob.
- Painted flames, bouncing tire suspension, and custom horn melodies will put you into sexual debt.
- We don’t mind dings and scratches, but crumpled bumpers and hoods will make us wonder if we need a helmet.
- If you give more attention to your car than you give to us, then we hope the two of you will be very happy together.
Does a guy’s car change the way you look at him?