Win It! Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone from AT&T for Mothers Day!
How cool is the Nokia Lumia 900 Windows phone? It’s so cool that Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak loves it!
Bettys, smartphones as you know do more than just make a phone call. You can read the news, listen to music, watch TV or movies, catch up on social media and if you’ve got a Windows-based smartphone, you can even edit work or school documents on it. They can literally take you anywhere. When Steve Wozniak, Apple’s co-founder, laid his eyes on the Nokia Lumia 900 Windows phone, he fell in love. Seriously. He went on record saying, “Just for looks and beauty I definitely favor the Windows Phone over Android” and, “I just really like the experience and will be carrying the Windows Phone everywhere.” This from a man who carries an iPhone and a bunch of other phones at the same time!
Before we tell you a bit more about the Nokia Lumia 900 Windows phone, here’s just one more quote from Steve, “”it’s makes me feel ‘Oh my gosh, I’m with a friend not a tool’” (In regards to the animations and graphics).
Since Mother’s Day is coming up, wouldn’t you want to get her a smartphone that is in Steve’s words, “In my opinion, it sets the mark for user interface”
The Nokia Lumia 900 Windows phone does look sleek and sexy. The learning curve is short, because it’s so easy to use. And extremely easy to personalize.
Here are a few of the features that make Windows Phone the perfect gift to show your appreciation for Mom this Mother’s Day:
• Camera with built-in social sharing: Windows Phone’s dedicated camera button bypasses the lock screen for super-fast photography making it easy for mom to point, shoot and share photos on Facebook in seconds. You can even automatically upload every photo to SkyDrive so you never lose your memories.
• MeTile/People Hub: Moms are constantly updating their social networks and following their friends and family’s activities. The Me Tile on Windows Phone makes it easier and faster to send Facebook and Twitter updates all from one spot – no apps required. The People Hub features at-a-glance updates from family and friends so mom is never out of touch.
• Live Tiles: Lives Tiles on Windows Phone let mom personalize her phone to feature the people and information that mean most to her on her start screen; and customize her phone to reflect her personality. With everything moms needs on her start screen she’ll be able to communicate, navigate and update faster.
• Linked Inboxes: Linked Inboxes allows mom to quickly and efficiently access all of her e-mail accounts in one place. No need to waste time going in and out of different e-mail apps when they’re linked together.
• Groups: Mom can easily group specific contacts together in one place, pin to her start screen and communicate with everyone at once. She won’t have to call and update each person in her family when she can send them all the same text message with one touch.
o Skype: For those empty nester moms out there, it’s never been easier to stay in touch virtually with their kids – no matter where they are – with Skype on Windows Phone.
o Thumba Photo Editor: Featuring over 70 photo editing options you’ll have professional grade photos in no time. The app even integrates into the People Hub for easy access.
o Hand Crafted: Browse, search, view and shop millions of hand-crafted items from Etsy.com, right from your phone.
Now if you were to buy the Nokia Lumia 900 Windows phone, for example, it would cost you $99.99 from AT&T with a two-year contract and a data plan.
One lucky Betty is going to win one Nokia Lumia 900 Windows phone for her very own! That’s right, we’ve been fortunate enough to have one given to us to give away! What a killer Mother’s Day gift!
1. First, “like” BettyConfidential on Facebook. Because you’re awesome and we’re awesome and clearly we both need to be awesome in the same place.
2. Then, go to THIS BETTYTALK ROOM and tell us: What’s your fave thing about your mom.
The contest will run from May 4, 2012 10 AM ET to May 11, 2012 12 Noon ET