Would You Wear or Water Lady Gaga’s Floral Hat?
Lady Gaga wore a Philip Treacy hat to a fashion show in London. Could anyone see anything from behind her?
When I saw this photo of Lady Gaga wearing this floral monstrosity by famed hat designer Philip Treacy, my first thought was, “There’s got to be a herd of bees somewhere behind her!” So many questions come to mind when viewing it:
1. Are they real or fake flowers?
2. Does she have to periodically dunk her head in a sink to keep the blooms looking fresh?
3. What does the hat smell like?
4. Is her head itchy? If it is, what is she using to scratch it? A pen or a trowel?
5. If Lady Gaga is feeling peckish, can she eat a snack wearing the hat?
Oh, and if you’re wondering where she wore it — it was at the Philip Treacy hat fashion show. Perfect timing, eh!
PJ Gach is Senior Editor: Style + Beauty at BettyConfidential.